You can use the LeadConduit Zoho Integration to add a user to the Zoho CRM.
What you'll need to get started:
- A Zoho Account
- A Zoho Authentication token
Finding What You Need
The integration will prompt you for a Zoho Authentication token.
Zoho's documentation will step you through how to generate that token.
The Browser Mode is typically easier than the API Mode.
Configuring Zoho in LeadConduit
From the Flow Editor Steps tab, click Add Delivery and select Zoho CRM from the list.
Click OK and Save your Flow.
Automatically Mapped Fields
- Company Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone 1
- Address 1
- Postal Code
Manually Mapped Fields
- Zoho Source - The source that generated the lead
- Zoho Status - The status of the lead
What fields does the integration return?
- Outcome - Integration outcome (success, failure, or error)
- Reason - The reason if the outcome is Error, Failure, Skip
- ID - The ID of the record if it was added successfully