LeadConduit offers TowerData's Email Intelligence solution, allowing you to append Demographic, Household, and Interest & Purchase data, plus Email Activity Metrics to your LeadConduit flow using either an email address or a mailing address.
- Email Intelligence Fields
- What data does Email Intelligence return?
- Adding TowerData Email Intelligence to your flow
- Configuring the integration
Email Intelligence Fields
While this integration can append information from TowerData using only an email address OR mailing address, these additional data points substantially improve the match rate:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Postal Code
What data does Email Intelligence return?
TowerData will return data when it is available. Inquiries with no data are not returned (nor are you billed for them).
- Postal Code
- Net Worth
- Household Income
- Home Market Value
- Residence Type
- Years At Residence
- Marital Status
Interest & Purchase
- Arts & Crafts
- Baby Product Buyer
- Charitable Donors
- Discount Shopper
- Health & Wellness
- High-end Brand Buyer
- Home & Garden
- Home Improvement
- Luxury Goods
- Magazine Buyer
- News & Current Events
- Outdoor & Adventure
Email Activity Metrics
TowerData Email Activity Metrics help you determine whether an email address is active, inactive, or may be fraudulent by providing information about how long that email has been in use, the frequency of activity, and other factors.
What fields does the Email Activity Metrics integration return?
- Email Date First Seen: The data TowerData first encountered the email address
- Email Longevity: A score of 0-3 describing when TowerData first encountered the email address
- 0: TowerData has not encountered this email address before
- 1: TowerData first encountered this email within the last month
- 2: TowerData first encountered this email within the last year
- 3: TowerData first encountered this email over a year ago
- Email Velocity: A score of 0-10 reflecting the activity of the email over the last 3 months as viewed by TowerData, where 0 is no activity and 10 is most active
- Email Popularity: A score of 0-10 reflecting the popularity of the email over the last 12 months as viewed by TowerData, where 0 is no partner queries and 10 is most popular)
- Email Month Last Open: The month that TowerData last detected an open by the email address
Adding TowerData Email Intelligence to your flow
- Click the Flows tab in LeadConduit, then create a new flow or edit an existing flow
- Navigate to the Steps tab and select Add Enhancement
- Select the TowerData enhancement from the list
- Use the drop-down menu to select TowerData Email Intelligence
- Click Edit Field Mappings
- Enter the value true for every field you would like appended to the lead, and false for the fields you do not want append, then click OK in the bottom right corner
- Click Save in the upper right corner
- Modify your lead delivery step to map these append fields on the final delivery of your lead out of LeadConduit
Configuring the integration
With the TowerData Email Intelligence integration, your account is charged per field returned by the integration. If you find one or more of the fields to be unnecessary, you can map the value false to the field to make sure TowerData does not append that field to your lead. Conversely, you will need to map the value true to any field you wish to append to the lead.