You have to have a paid account in order to create a campaign
Although it sounds pretty basic, the ability to create a new campaign grants an enormous amount of functionality in LeadConduit.
Paid accounts can:
- Create and manage their own campaigns
- Accept or reject leads based on your own criteria (states, zip codes, area codes, validation criteria)
- Set different lead pricing for each lead source based on rules
- Setup and use custom lead delivery via a wide variety of methods: HTTP, batch email, FTP, SFTP, real-time email, delivery into other campaigns
- Provide real-time responses to lead providers based on responses your lead recipients are giving you — maximize profit for campaigns that you broker
Sign up for a paid account
To sign up for a paid account, send an email to email@example.com requested an upgrade from your free account to a paid account.
What happens when I downgrade from a paid account to a free account?
When this happens, all of the campaigns that you created as a paid account holder will be inactivated.