Login to LeadConduit:
The portal for all ActiveProspect products is http://sso.activeprospect.com/. Here, you'll be presented with a few options. Select 'Launch Application' next to LeadConduit Next to access the portal. If you are having trouble accessing the LeadConduit Next option, please email the administrator of your account or email email@example.com for assistance.
Now that you're logged in, you will be directed to the Home area of LeadConduit Next. In this area, you'll have access to many of the functions of LeadConduit Next.
Events (Last 30 Days):
- This overview of your last 30 days gives you a pictorial reference of your good leads and bad leads. Green for good, red for rejected or error leads.
- View all of your active flows
- Manage Flows: navigate to the main flow view to manage your existing flows
Latest Submissions from Sources:
- View recent events in list form
- Navigate straight to either the event or to the reason for failure from the submission.
View all events:
- Navigate to all events for all flows in your account. Via the events page, you'll be able to filter the events that you are looking for by flow, source, date, error or any combination.