Generally, a non-billable request is one which seeks general information on the use of our software beyond the information available via the in-product prompts, instructions, or the product knowledge base. A non-billable request is also one that reports a potential bug in our software or a system-based issue as the cause of a problem, if such a bug or issue is then found to exist.
Examples of non-billable requests/questions
- Is this parsing [pattern example] correct based on this server response: [response example]
- Why am I getting an error message?
- Can I accomplish “X” with your API or software?
- Is there a way to delete a large volume of leads?
- Is there a way to change the format of a variable?
Most likely, if configuration changes are required to fulfill your request, it falls under the Professional Services domain. We will inform you and request your consent before proceeding with a Professional Services request.
Examples of billable professional services requests:
- How do I parse success and failure responses for my campaign?
- Can you deactivate a filter on our campaign?
- Can you login to my BatchRobot account and tell me why I'm getting an error?
- Can you create a campaign for me?
- Can you implement TrustedForm on this form?
- Why isn’t my delivery destination’s response parsing working?