Our support staff can provide professional services upon request. This individualized customer support goes beyond our technical support that we provide at no extra cost.
Fees for professional services are charged on an hourly basis according to your contracted hourly rate. Our smallest billable time increment is 15 minutes. On request, we will provide estimates to do work on a project-basis.
Professional Services (Billable)
- Troubleshooting non-ActiveProspect product issues, such as when another system is having issues that ActiveProspect helps sort out
- Configuring a new lead flow/campaign
- Configuring response parsing for a delivery
- Custom development work
- Strategic consulting (depending on your subscription level)
- How do I parse success and failure responses for my campaign?
- Can you deactivate a filter on our campaign?
- Can you login to my LeadConduit account and tell me why I'm getting an error?
- Can you create a campaign/flow for me?
- Why isn’t my delivery destination’s response parsing working?
Most likely, if configuration changes are required to fulfill your request, it falls under the Professional Services domain. We will inform you and request your consent before proceeding with a Professional Services request.
- A customer is doing work in their ActiveProspect product and has a question on how a part of the ActiveProspect platform works. Once Support answers the question, they complete the work themselves
- A customer's ActiveProspect product has an issue that ActiveProspect staff helps troubleshoot
- Is this parsing [pattern example] correct based on this server response: [response example]
- Why am I getting an error message?
- Can I accomplish "X" with your API or software?
- Is there a way to delete a large volume of leads?
- Is there a way to change the format of a variable?
Generally, a non-billable request is one which seeks general information on the use of our software beyond the information available via the in-product prompts, instructions, or the product knowledge base. A non-billable request is also one that reports a potential bug in our software or a system-based issue as the cause of a problem if such a bug or issue is then found to exist.