The LeadConduit TeleSign integration can be plugged directly into your lead flow to block bad and non-contactable phone numbers. This can be accomplished by including the integration in your flow, and creating a filter directly after the integration step to decision on TeleSign’s response to a given phone number.
To use the TeleSign integration, follow the steps below:
- In your flow, enter the ‘Steps’ tab and click on “What do you want to do with your leads?” and choose the “Enhance” option from the dropdown menu (as pictured below)
- Select the TeleSign integration
- Select the “What do you want to do with your leads?” dropdown again to add a Filter after the integration.
- Name your filter, and add a rule to stop processing the flow for leads that match the criteria. To reject phone numbers TeleSign marks as failures, create a rule in which “TeleSign Live Outcome” is equal to “Failure”, and add a rejection reason.
A note on TeleSign’s responses:
If the Outcome is Failure, this is due to one of the following reasons:
- An error (see Error Codes)
- Reason: Bad Phone Type (see Phone Type Codes)
- Reason: Subscriber Inactive
TeleSign marks the following as Bad Phone Types, responding with a rejection:
- Pay phone
- Restricted number
If you'd like to filter additional line types beyond those the integration automatically rejects, or allow line types the integration automatically rejects, you'll need to add another filter.
In this example, this filter will come directly after the filter to reject leads the integration marks as failures. With this second filter in place, leads with bad line types will be rejected and leads with toll-free numbers will be reject, returning separate rejection responses back to the lead source.