LeadConduit can include information appended by your flow’s custom outbound and enhancement steps in its response to your lead providers and sources. This “verbose” response contains all data appended during those steps. The Standard Verbose source integration incorporates all of the appended lead data into the response body returned to the vendor.
While most lead sources don’t need additional information beyond the customary success or failure responses, others may need this functionality in order to decision on how they’ll handle that lead moving forward. They may also require more information about why a lead is rejected from the flow beyond the messaging in the filter which rejected the lead. If your lead source requires this additional, appended information, you should select the Standard Verbose Integration for that source. Note: this integration can only be applied to custom sources and the “LeadConduit Classic” standard source.
- In LeadConduit, hover over ‘Libraries’ in the top navigation menu and click on ‘Sources’
- Select the tab for ‘Custom Sources’
- Click on the source for which you would like to enable Standard Verbose Integration
- Click on Advanced in the popup window and check the box for ‘Standard Verbose’, then click ‘Update’
- Click on ‘Flows’ from the top navigation menu
- In the upper left corner, select ‘New Flow’, or click into an existing flow and select ‘Edit Flow’
- Select the ‘Sources’ tab and then ‘Add/ Edit Source’ and choose the source enabled with Standard Verbose. Select ‘Update Sources’. Below is an example response the source will now see.