Statistical reporting (the counts of lead events and their outcomes over time) is accessed via the “Reports” tab:
What Reports Are Available?
The column on the left presents the list of both custom and legacy reports. Click on a report’s name to view it.
Creating a New Report
- Navigate to the Reports page, then click the “Create New Report” button
- Select the columns, filters, and any groupings that you wish to report on
- Click “Run Report” to review the report
- Rename the report by clicking the existing name or the edit icon
- Click Save Changes to save the report
Edit an Existing Report
- Navigate to the Reports page, then click the dropdown menu next to the report you wish to edit and click “Edit”
- You may edit the columns, filters, and groupings, as well as rename the report
Delete an Existing Report
- Navigate to the Reports page, then click the dropdown menu next to the report you wish to delete and click “Delete”
- Click the “Delete” button to confirm that the report will be deleted
Copy an Existing Report
- Navigate to the Reports page, then click the dropdown menu next to the report you wish to copy and click “Copy”
- You may edit the report name, columns, filters, and groupings
- Click “Save Changes” to save the report
Share a Report
- Navigate to the Reports page, then click the dropdown menu next to the report you wish to share. Select the “Generate a Share URL” option. This will immediately take you to the shared report’s URL which you can copy, paste, and share.
- Shared reports are identified by the shared icon on the report:
Change a Shared Report’s URL
- Navigate to the Reports page, then click the dropdown menu next to the report which has the URL you would like to change. Select the “Change Shared URL” option. If you successfully changed the URL, you will see a green banner with a link to view the new report URL.
- Copy, paste, and share the new URL with anyone you want to give permission to access the report.
- The next time anyone tries to access the old URL, they will receive a message that states no report exists at this URL.
Stop Sharing a Report
- Navigate to the Reports page, then click the dropdown menu next to the report you would like to stop sharing. Select the “Stop Sharing Report” option. If you successfully stopped sharing the URL, you will see a green banner with a message indicating this fact.
Choosing a Date Range
In the upper right corner, select the date range for the report from among the provided presets, or customize using the configurable options.
All dates and times use your computer’s time zone. If your computer’s clock is configured for one time zone but you want to generate a report based on a different time zone, temporarily set your computer clock to the desired time zone, refresh the Reports page, then reselect the report’s time limits.
Exporting a CSV File of a Report’s Table.
You can download a CSV text file of a report’s stats as-displayed by clicking the “Export CSV” button.
Note that Legacy reports are not exportable as CSVs, but are shareable. Display the legacy report in your browser, then copy its URL from your address bar and provide it to the sharee. Anyone with the URL can view a legacy report. You must be logged into LeadConduit to view standard reports.
Nested Report and Group By
For reports that are grouped by multiple indexes, i.e. “Source and Flow”, Expand or contract the subgroups by clicking on the right-carets.
You can change the order the group hierarchy is displayed by using the “Group By” button.
You can sort the report by any column and toggle between ascending or descending order by clicking on the column header. For grouped reports, column sort operates on the primary index. Sub-group items are not sorted.
Clicking on a flow name will take you to the flow’s main page.
Note that deleted flows are represented by the Flow ID strings (a lowercase alphanumeric string) rather than a “friendly name”. Clicking on the link for a deleted flow will result in an error.
Events Tab Links
Clicking on numeric table item will take you to the Events tab, preconfigured with a query matching the report parameters for the clicked item.
Data older than your account’s data retention period are not included in any reports. See your LeadConduit subscription’s settings for data retention information.