To connect a Facebook page to LeadConduit, you need to be a page admin for the Facebook page(s) and must also be an admin of the Facebook ads account(s) you are connecting.
- Connect your pages using the LeadConduit Lead Ads Integration
- Click Get Facebook Pages
- Approve the Facebook access request that pops up
- Fill out the form by providing your email address, and any special instructions or comments
- Click Send to ActiveProspect
Note: To ensure that your Facebook Lead Ads fields are correctly mapped to your LeadConduit flow, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org when adding or updating fields.
A note on using Facebook Business Manager
If your Business Manager has a customized Leads Access configuration, you will need to grant LeadConduit access in the CRM settings
- Go to Business Manager Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and in the left-hand field list, click Integrations, then click Lead Access.
- Locate your page in the list of pages and click it
- Click People and confirm that you have Access
- Click on the CRMs option and select LeadConduit Lead Ads Integration
- Click Assign Access
More detailed instructions are found at the Facebook Advertiser Help Center.
Setup Your Flow
Once ActiveProspect Support has updated your field mapping, they will add a Facebook Lead Ads source to your flow. You may then configure your flow.
Testing Your Lead Ads Form
To test your Leads Ads Form:
- Go to the Lead Ads Testing Tool page
- Select the appropriate Page and Form
Click the Preview form link and fill out the form
NOTE: You will get the best results if you fill out the form with realistic test data. If you click the blue "Create lead" button instead, your test will be less useful as LeadConduit or your CRM will likely reject the lead.
If you need to add fields, change mapping or edit which flow your Facebook Lead Ads deliver to, open a support ticket by emailing email@example.com.
Be sure to include the following information:
- Link(s) to the flow(s)
- Delivery requirements (e.g., deliver leads from Page ID or Form ID "09876" to flow https://next.leadconduit.com/flows/065fa3114f8d065fa3114f8d)
When Support receives this information, they will update your LeadConduit account to accept Facebook Lead Ad leads. You'll be up and running in no time!
Connecting Facebook Lead Ads to your LeadConduit flows is included as part of ActiveProspect Support.
If you want Support to configure your delivery, that will typically incur a Professional Services fee.
Once Posting Instructions are provided, Support will give you an estimate for the billable time required to configure the delivery.
Contact your Client Success Manager with additional questions about Professional Services fees.
Do you need a TCPA compliance solution for Facebook Lead Ads? Check out TrustedForm for Facebook Lead Ads. Already have TrustedForm? Check out our getting started with TrustedForm for Facebook Lead Ads.